Emotions, Realizations & Decisions
The hardest part of anything; the beginning. Here are some resources to help engage this personal journey.
- Online Sibling Groups
- Sibling Leadership Network State Chapters
- Insight Timer (Thousands of free guided meditations)
Starting the Process
The Difficult Conversations
It’s hard enough motivating yourself, now you have to motivate and convince the family. Here are some guides and tools to facilitate some heavy conversations.
Future Planning to do list
- Medicaid Waivers by State (Applying for and setting up services differs from state to state, more to come)
- Finding an Attorney to help
- Residential Options
- The Letter of Intent
What happens after you’ve made your plan? (I’m not there yet…)
- Updating your Letter of Intent annually
- Preparing for Change & Loss